margaret_loves

Saturday, January 7, 2012

margaret_loves thrifting

I checked out a newly opened thrift store in town not expecting to find anything in particular, and was pleasantly surprised to find this set, though incomplete. The shop owner said there was supposed to be a china cabinet with it (hence the loose drawer) but it was nowhere around. She charged me only $1 which I thought was a great deal, and told me she would put any other miniatures she found under the counter to save for me! They look like they were a furniture kit that someone put together, but are pretty well-built and have nice details. I am thinking of ways to possibly paint or refinish the pieces, and creative uses for the drawer as wall art or perhaps a tray or small table top. I hope to post a scene using them soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment